When it comes to your baby’s first steps, don’t settle for anything other than the best.
Paediatricians and Podiatrists recommend bare feet wherever possible but when shoes are worn to protect feet from the elements these should be soft-soled, 100% genuine leather shoes.
Use code AUS for free shipping on all Australia domestic orders (no matter how small!)
Why should grown-ups have all the fun in fashion? Finally, a stylish baby shoe that ticks all the boxes
- Soft-soles allow your child’s feet to develop naturally. Babies and toddlers have soft foot bones and underdeveloped muscles, the flexible nature of genuine leather allows feet to grow naturally.
- Babies use their toes to grip when learning to walk, soft, leather soles help to build confidence by aiding balance.
- Our leather is tested to US CPSC standards to ensure that it is non-toxic and because it is genuine leather (not PU leather) it will breathe and stretchas needed, keeping your child comfortable.
- All shoes come in their own box but if you require gift wrapping please leave us a note at checkout.
- Our shoes are well made and true to size. Simply measure your child’s feet and compare to our size guide.
On top of all this our shoes are super stylish and easy to keep clean, just wipe them down with a damp cloth as needed.
Shoes will “give” 1/2 a cm as they are worn in which is very convenient with fast-growing toddlers!
Size 2: (3-6 months) 11cm
Size 3: (6-12 months) 12cm
Size 4: (12-18 months) 12.5cm
Size 5: (18-24 months) 13cm